Deadline : 31 Januari 2009.
AMS2009 will be held over 3 day period in Indonesia, with days 1 and 2 on 25 and 26 May in Bandung and day 3 on 29 May in Bali. For participants starting their trip in the UK, the conference organizers are preparing a 10 day travel and accommodation package to include 4 days in Bandung and 6 days in Bali, details will be made available on this website in due course.
Call for Papers
The Symposium will focus on all aspects of modelling and simulation techniques, particularly those involving intelligent and hybrid intelligent systems in engineering, remote sensing and wireless technologies. Models in computational intelligence, hybrid and connectionist systems, evolutionary algorithms and fuzzy systems are used by designers, implementers and managers to improve understanding, evaluation and assessment. Modelling and Simulation techniques provide fundamental support at all stages of the life cycle in application areas such as industry, business, energy, transport and the environment.
Papers are invited in these and other areas:
– Industry, Business and Management
– Algorithms, Methods and their Applications
– Methodologies and Tools
– Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
– Distributed Systems and Networks
– Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
– Environment and Health
– Education and Training
– Remote Sensing applications & technologies – Robotics, Fuzzy modelling, Control and Automation
– Software Agents and Agent Based Simulation
– Knowledge and Data Mining
– Neural Networks and Evolutionary Computation
– Swarm Intelligence & Technology
– Architectures of Intelligent Systems
– Image, Speech and Signal Processing
– Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
You are invited to submit:
– full paper of 6 pages (A4 format) for oral presentation,
– proposal to organize a technical session and/or workshop.
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of intelligent systems modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce. As in previous years (see AMS2007 and AMS2008 on the IEEE website) the proceedings of the Conference will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. The conference is organised by Asia Modelling and Simulation Society and is co-sponsored by
– IEEE UK &RI Computer Chapter
– Asia Modelling & Simulation Society
– UK Simulation Society
– European Council for Modelling & Simulation
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper. All papers are to be submitted electronically,- see full instructions under Paper Submission below, in PDF or Word format. All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three independent referees of the international program committee of AMS2009.
Authors of the best papers will be invited to revise and extend their work for publication in a special issue of theInternational Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science and Technology.
Conference website: http://www.ams2009.org.uk/